Kraski’s Nutrition is once again blowing out all Garden of
RAW Fit® – High Protein for Weight Loss!†
RAW Fit is a USDA Certified Organic, RAW, plant-based vegan high-protein powder that is an easy way to increase your protein intake. It has a mild, slightly sweet flavor that mixes great with your favorite food or beverage and contains RAW, organic and clinically studied ingredients to help you burn fat, maintain healthy blood sugar, boost your energy, lose weight and look great!†
- Support healthy blood sugar levels and burn fat naturally with the power of Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract, RAW Food Created Chromium, Organic Cinnamon, and Organic Sprouted Grains†
- Help regulate your cortisol levels and manage stress related cravings with RAW Organic Ashwagandha†
- Build lean muscle mass, help repair it after work-outs and sustain it on a sensible meal plan with 28g of RAW certified organic plant protein—a complete protein with 13 organic sprouts and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies hunger with RAW Organic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber from certified organic grains, seeds, legumes and fruits
- Promotes healthy and comfortable digestion and elimination with live probiotics and enzymes†
Why RAW Really Matters:
Heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life’s USDA Certified Organic plant proteins are different; always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers (like maltodextrin which can come from GMO corn) preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, Non-GMO goodness.
Garden of Life’s commitment to sustainability begins with organic farming. CERTIFIED ORGANIC plant protein from sprouted grains and legumes is truly good for our planet, unlike conventional farming practices that utilize 150+ synthetic pesticides leaching into our water supply and soil, promoting genetically modified seed crops and reducing our planet’s biodiversity. In addition to CERTIFIED ORGANIC farming practices, Garden of Life uses recyclable packaging, vegetable inks, sustainably farmed papers and 100% certified renewable wind energy credits to run our company’s operations.
Garden of Life® RAW Meal was formulated to be a snack or meal replacement that satisfies hunger, is naturally filling and provides energy, all while providing the protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals that you would find in a healthy meal of raw foods. RAW Meal provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy raw meal in one delicious serving.
Why Choose RAW Meal?
RAW Meal goes beyond organic by providing live probiotics and enzymes, Vitamin Code® RAW Food-Created vitamins and minerals, as well as nutrient Code Factors™ such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10, enabling natural recognition by your body.
Containing 26 superfoods from RAW organic seeds, sprouts and greens, RAW Meal provides 34 grams of protein, 9-16 grams of fiber (depending on flavor) and a healthy 2.5 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for “weight conscious” individuals. RAW Meal also offers 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals providing at least 100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients.
Just as important is what’s NOT included in RAW Meal. It is gluten-free, dairy-free and lactose-free. It has no fillers, no synthetic nutrients, no artificial flavors or sweeteners and no preservatives.
What are the Key Benefits of RAW Meal?
A convenient meal-on-the-go, RAW Meal is suitable for almost anyone including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources. RAW Meal offers the following:
- Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
- Naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy
- Excellent source of RAW organic, plant-based protein (34g) – including all essential amino acids
- Excellent source of 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals – RAW Food-Created Nutrients and RAW Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
- Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (9-16g) depending on flavor
- Provides live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion
- Made exclusively from RAW natural, plant-based, whole foods – uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- Contains 13 RAW organic sprouts, 4 RAW organic cereal grass juices, 5 RAW organic fruits, spirulina and chlorella
- No Trans Fats
RAW Meal naturally satisfies hunger and increases energy, making it great for those looking to manage their diet and looking for a convenient alternative to the pre-packaged or fast-food meals that dominate our on-the-go lifestyles.
Now you can unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with RAW Protein from Garden of Life—a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder.
Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 17 grams, or 33% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics†.
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,† RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein – 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes†
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
It’s not only what RAW Protein contains, it’s also about what it doesn’t contain – there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients and it’s gluten-free and dairy-free.
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
Date(s) - 12/16/2014 - 01/31/2015
Categories No Categories